Tips for Success: Check out these Fastest Growing Healthcare Jobs
If you’re thinking about changing careers or want to learn more about what some of the hottest jobs in the industry are, check out the list below—we’re hiring for all these roles at Sevita!
- Home Health & Personal Care Aides (Caregivers): 25% growth rate
- Caregivers help people with disabilities or chronic illnesses and assist them with daily life and activities. At Sevita caregivers work in an individual’s home, group homes, or day service programs.
- Occupational Therapy Assistants & Aides: 25% growth rate
- Occupational therapy assistants and aides help individuals develop, recover, improve, and also maintain the skills needed for daily living and working.
- Physical Therapy Assistants: 24% growth rate
- Physical therapist assistants and aides are supervised by physical therapists to help patients regain movement and manage pain after injuries and illnesses.
- Speech Pathologists: 21% growth rate
- Speech pathologists assess and treat people with speech, language and memory, and swallowing conditions. They create and carry out a treatment plan. At Sevita Speech Pathologists work in all areas of our business and care settings, and help people ranging in age from childhood through senior years.
- Medical Assistants such as CNAs: 16% growth rate
- Medical assistants handle administrative and clinical tasks. At Sevita CNAs provide quality of life-enhancing services to those we serve
- Occupational Therapists: 14% growth rate
- Occupational therapists treat individuals who have injuries, illnesses, or disabilities through the therapeutic use of everyday activities.
- Respiratory Therapists: 14% growth rate
- Respiratory therapists care for patients who have trouble breathing—for example, because of a chronic condition such as asthma.
At Sevita, we strive to provide opportunities for career growth and advancement in our company. Whether you're starting your career in health care or looking to make the next move on your career journey, we invite you to explore your path forward at Sevita.
Check out our many different career paths today.
*All information from the Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook